The PCB is approximately seven square Inches, appears to be four-layer. Cost from PCB123 for 4-layer board w/ silscreen & solder mask is $37.25/ea for qty of 10, $24.00 for qty 20
Back of the envelope calculation for parts costs in single quantities without PCB is $45-50. PCB manufacturing costs approx $37.25/each for 10x 4-layer 3x5" boards, or $24/ea for 20x 4-layer 3x5" boards. So ~$74.00 to $88 each depending on number of boards ordered, of course this doesn't take into account component mounting, etc.
- U1 Altera ACEX EP1K30TC144-3N $18/each EP1K30TC144@Altera
- U2-U3 Samsung K4S641632K-UC75 $1.11 DISCONTINUED
- QComponents has K4S641632H-TC75 in stock at $1.30/each
- U4 Don't see it
- U5 EPM3064ALC44-10N $2.10/ea
- U6 84-pin PLCC thru-hole socket $1.69
- U7 IDT ICS502MLF CLK MULTIPLIER PLL 8-SOIC - $2.40/ea
- U8 Don't see it
- U9 ICS501MLF CLK MULTIPLIER PLL 8-SOIC $2.08/ea
- U10 HCT04 hex inverter - 14-pin SSOP/SOIC $0.39/ea
- U11 Atmel 0820 45DB011D-SH DataFlash $0.80/ea
- C14-C24 - Total count is 25 - look the same
- C2, C25, C9 - these are larger
- C38, C39? - "4C 10" 35VDC metallic top-hat electrolytic
- V1 - 5V to 3.3V Low-current Voltage Regulator - BS33P 230H4 - Equivalent Part TI UA78M33CDCYR - $0.56/ea
- L1 - 38K 4-pin (2 line) Choke - Guesstimated part equivalent: FB20011-3B-RC $0.85/ea
- L2 - 330uH SMT Choke - $9.50
- D1 - 2 pin SMT, glass. Diode next to Altera ACEX
- D3-5 - A7W 75, next to VGA pin header - 3 pin SMT
- Q2-Q4 -2FW 83
- R1 - "33R0" possibly this next to ACEX
- RA3 & RA20 - Resistor Array, blue 8-pin labelled "222"
- RA2 - "102"
- RA4-RA10 "2001"
- RA11-RA17 - "1001"
- R2 is unpopulated but looks to have been used at one point, perhaps in initial flashing?